Easy tips to wear black in summer
Black is beautiful they say, looking at these pictures i will agree! A fan of neutrals but more of the other neutrals i.e white, grey and nude, black is fine and i love but do not gravitate towards it as such for clothes, for accessories yes, anyways it is the strongest and the truest neutral of all, many of us are die hard fans and for obvious reasons black takes a good size in every girls wardrobe. Summers are here and that means gorgeous dresses, skirts, playsuits and the likes and why can't you wear them in the colour that you love so much!!! Of course you can just follow these simple tips to make your black summer appropriate.
- Choose one in lightweight breathable fabric like cotton, even though the black colour attracts heat since the fabric is weather appropriate you will stay comfy.
- Cutouts and mesh, like my fishnet dress in todays look are airy and keep the ventilation going.
- Wear fun bags and i have to say the Cath Kidston bags are made for all the summer feelings, gorgeous florals and fun prints scream spring summer. From bag packs to slings to shoulder bags to totes to cross body to wallets to clutches they have it all. This painted Pansies bag can be worn as a cross body as well as an evening clutch sans the strap and i am all in for things that serve me in a number of ways. Even though you are wearing black the pop of gorgeous print makes you look dressed for summer.
- Shoes are important and mules/ slides should be your choice this year.
- Since you love black so much wear ur black top but with a colour or printed bottom. Summery culottes and shorts are good options. I think with shorts and culottes you can get away with an all black look too.
- Wear you hair in a braid. My hair is mostly in a braid all year long but braids have a very summery vibe. Obviously when its hot and sweaty you don’t want ur hair everywhere. This fishtail side braid literally takes about 5 mins, i know i am quite practiced but even for beginners should not be tough. Plus it gives a boho vibe which also adds to the summer feelings.
Are you a fan of black? Hope these tips are helpful. Thank you for stopping by, See you with my next.