Tips to turn around a boring day
Boring days are well boring days and today i am sharing my top 7 ways to turn around a boring day
1. Try your hand at cooking that recipe you loved and saved on Pinterest or Instagram. Cooking is a great stress buster and mood changer, and if you are getting bored at home definitely give it a shot.
2. Instead of having ur tea/ coffee at home go to your favourite tea room or coffee shop doesn’t matter if you have company or no. Coffee shops/ tea rooms are great places to kill boredom and also chances are you might meet someone interesting to talk to.
3. The good old internet, internet is the biggest revolution of modern times and rightly so, be it gaining knowledge, keeping up to date with the world, to earn a living, staying connected with loved ones or discovering something new it is the do it all. Also, a great source of entertainment so if u r bored from routine you can watch some funny YouTube videos or a comedy on Netflix, try ur hands at the latest IT game app, in that direction I want to mention online casinos, yes you heard it right. You can play ur favourite casino games online and win real money now, obviously, you wouldn’t get the atmosphere but nonetheless enjoyable on a boring day.
4. Music has the ability to not just turn around a boring day but also the worst days, so play ur favourite tunes, bands, songs whatever and change boring to awesome.
5. Do a Diy - bored days are the best for diy and creativity for e.g the fringed hem jeans that you are seeing everywhere and loving, do it yourself- watch some diy video on YouTube, take your old denim, follow the steps and make your own fringed jeans.
6. If i am getting bored i clean some shelves or organize my closet, my boredom is gone as well as some good work is done. You can clean or organize anything even making your brain work to switch the interiors like changing the position of that table you feel is out of place, etc helps.
7. Last but not the least chat with ur favourite people or meet up with them. Chit chatting with my favourite people sipping on some tea is probably my favourite thing to do. 2 girls in my family are getting married this year and whenever I am getting bored I call them or if they are around I meet them to talk about the wedding and suddenly I am all pumped up and excited.
How do you turn around a boring day? Please share in the comments.
Thank you for stopping by! See you with my next.