6 motivating reasons to travel the world
Todays post is about travel. To tell you honestly i love travelling as much as i love fashion and hair and i am looking forward to creating more travel posts on the blog. To begin with i thought of sharing my top 6 reasons to travel.
1. To know myself- i have learnt so much about myself through travelling, its not even funny, i almost think i dint know myself before. In a foreign environment you are faced with different situations and people so dealing with them you get to test yourself and know your strengths and weaknesses.
2. To create memories- Life is all about memories the food we eat, the nature we experience, the streets we walk on, the people we meet and travelling is the best opportunity to do all that.
3. To experience different cultures- before i started travelling i always thought of my culture to be very different and probably the best but through traveling i now know how similar we are as a result of which i am more accepting and open to the world.
4. To be free- Travel has transformed me into a free and independent person. I no more have the mindset of being bound to a place or society or situation or money i feel in charge of my life and if something bugs me i feel i can just go.
5. To become a storyteller- I look forward to sharing travel experiences with my friends and family. Narrating that surreal star lit night in Ladakh on a motor bike or that windy day that could have blown me away in wales, it helps me become a story teller which i absolutely enjoy.
6. To learn Fashion- There is so much learning through travelling but being a fashion lover i most look forward to the fashion in different parts of our world. My personal style evolves every time i visit a new place and is the product of my travels.
London and Paris are my most loved cities in the world and i am in love with how alex foster has illustrated the two cities here. Alex foster is an award winning illustrator specializing in city maps, check his online shop for more awesomeness!!
Thank you for stopping by! See you in my next one.