What to pack for Paris
Heading to Paris anytime of the year, here are a few essentials that must be packed in the suitcase. I say anytime because these are just classic items that go with the Parisian style all year long. The Parisian style that draws me to the city more than the city itself, haha !! Its really the mecca of effortlessness and i just can’t stop wondering how they do it. And in such majority!!! An average person on the Parisian street is far better dressed than a fashion conscious person elsewhere!!! Such a stylish city, hence!!
- Small block heels or kitten heels or flat shoes- There is no way you can do the cobbled streets in high heels so best leave them at home.
- The colours - The two colours that top are navy and red. Parisians love red and navy be it in the accessories or their outfit!!! The other colours are shades of beige, khaki, brown, white, black. In short neutral colours.
- Beret - It was everywhere on the streets of Paris during my trip and i couldn’t be happier. So yes do pack a beret and make it red if possible!
- A trench coat - Paris weather is quite close to London’s. Bright and sunny and begins to rain!! So a trench is a must. If its cold you can add layers inside and good to go.
- A tote bag with a zip that can keep all the essentials for your day out. Camera, charger, umbrella, etc. I say with a zip because Paris is super touristy and just like any touristy city got to be careful of pick pocketing.
So that is a list of Paris travel essentials and here is another look i wore in Paris.