A girls London Instagram guide
London is full of pretty places, maybe should not be even said, it is definitely the most instagram worthy city in the world. So much character, parts so distinct of each other all rocking their own vibe. New and better dazzle being added on the daily so writing an instagram guide for the city is a herculean task or should i say an unjustifiable task. Hence i call this post A girls London Instagram guide. Girls who love to chat with their girlfriends sitting in pretty places sipping tea and eating avocado toast and the likes. I will write less because Instagram is pictures so let these pictures do the talking.
1. Aubaine Selfridges - Wisteria season in London is short and sweet but Aubaine has them laden all year round. Breakfast is the best time and you can dot so at leisure. What to order - Avocado breakfast with tea and juice. Tip to get the best shots as told by the staff, the cafe opens at 9.30 but if you reach by 9 they let you in to take pictures. Nearest tube station - Bond street
2. Peggy Porschen cakes - All seasons are done justice at peggy. But spring is got to be my favourite. Flowers and pink can’t get any better. What to order- Your choice of cupcake with a pot of tea or juice. Tip to get the best pictures at peggy porschen cakes- I haven’t waited much anytime but a good tip will be to reach off time when people wouldn’t really go for cake and tea. Around 10 or 6. People know others are waiting so they order, take pictures, eat + enjoy and leave. Nearest tube station - Victoria
3. Farm girl cafe - Has the most famous pink table in London. The table in the open at the corner is what you have to get. Well I have got it every time without wait. And the only tip is to go a little early say around 11.30 for lunch or 8.15 for breakfast. If you can’t go early best don’t go. On my last visit there was a cue within 15 mins and i also spotted a couple of famous bloggers waiting, lol!!!! What to order - Avocado toast, rose latte, acai bowl. Nearest tube station - Notting hill gate
4. Spring restaurant - This one is a more formal sit down out of the lot. But very pretty and well done. The pink sofa makes the prettiest picture, couldn’t resist lounging on it. You can take your time here, i wouldn’t mind hours by the window. The food also comes super fast. What to order - Lemon cod + fresh juice but the menu keeps changing. Tip to get the best picture - You can book in advance and reach early. Nearest tube station - Holborn
5. Elan cafe - The latest pretty place entrant in the market where i have yet to go. But i know i will love and can't wait.
Those are some of the prettiest and my favourite places to take instagram photos in London. 3 are also spotted in the Christmas time in London Vlog. Hope this post is helpful in planning out your London itinerary, also please share any of your favourites.
Suggested post - The cutest streets in London
Thank you for stopping by, see you with my next.