Subtle ways to wear leopard print
Leopard is one my favourite prints to wear!! Its almost always in fashion, one pattern or the other. I love that it has an edgy yet classy kinda vibe, totally up my road. Having said that I understand it can be a difficult pattern to rock all out for everyone so here are a few ways you can rock leopard print in a more subtle way:
- Belt- Belting is a great way to enhance your figure and a leopard belt can make quite a statement, so you can wear an all black outfit or all classy pieces and just add an edgy leopard belt to make the outfit fresh and trendy!
- Shoes are another great way to rock the leopard print specially leopard pumps and loafers.
- On the lapels or collar of a jacket/ blazer- If an all out leopard jacket/ blazer is intimidating choose one with the iteration on collars and lapels.
- Leopard scarf/ neckerchief- A pop of print around the neck is a great idea, pair with any solid outfit or even a great way to mix prints.
- Leopard print bag- fold over clutches or a sling bag or even a tote.
- Choose patterns that are more subtle and the colours a bit muted so then you can even go for a full leopard print coat or jacket, ill try finding one and link it below.
To put it short, if you love leopard print but can’t bring yourself to be dressed in it, add it to your outfits in the form of accessories!!!
Thank you for stopping by! See you in my next one.