Bicester village UK tips
Not just a shoppers paradise an instagram lovers paradise too because Bicester village is one extremely beautifully done up place making all your instagram dreams come true. And in this post I am putting some worth having info for a trip to Bicester village.
- Its just 45 mins away from London with trains every 30 mins or so from London Marylebone. Its about 20 mins on train from Oxford and about 1hr 30 mins from Birmingham. You get out of the train station at Bicester village and you are literally in front of the shopping complex.
- If travelling by train get an open return ticket. More often than not one looses track of time in all the shopping. But whichever train you decide to take to get back start walking towards the train station 15 mins before the departure time so there is no rush.
- Beautifully done is literally an understatement. I have never been at a more tastefully done floral piece of space.
- The shops are all there, all the designers and some high street too. Bare in mind that the items in the shops are mostly not from the latest collections.
- There are loads of eating options. Cafes and small carts to serve the hungry shoppers on the go.
- Brace yourself for the cue outside the shops. There are lines for fitting rooms and payment too. Specially at big brands like Gucci, Prada, etc.
- The shops accept cash as well as cards.
- For shoppers from outside the UK you can get a VAT refund at the VAT office inside the shopping village. So do bring your passport for that.
- If you are going to be shopping loads bring a suitcase or bag so its easier to walk around and carry.
- There are loads of promotions throughout the year so check their site before planning your trip.
- The town of Bicester is worth exploring too. Its one of the fastest growing towns because of its close proximity to London and Birmingham. It has cute tea rooms, church, etc.
Have you been to Bicester village ? Do you want to visit ?